The recycling of used lead-acid batteries is carried out in our own specialized plants, in compliance with the environmental standards in force. The Recylex group is also the first to have provided its partners with a complete, safe and adapted system for their logistics and storage management.
Recylex S.A. in France and Harz-Metall GmbH in Germany are providing their partners throughout Europe with turn-key solutions, at all stages of the collection and recycling of used lead-acid batteries:
- Free availability of sealed stainless steel bins, for environmentally friendly storage and transport,
- Free availability of acid-resistant plastic bins that can hold up to 70 used batteries,
- A pedagogical sorting guide that allows sorting operators to identify the different types of batteries in order to have them recycled by the right approved channels,
- Removal requests are managed online.
- An authorized Recylex carrier who removes used batteries.
- Permanent traceability of waste treatment using the Regulatory Waste Control Voucher.
- In addition to paying attention to the health and safety of itsteams, employees are dedicated to welcoming and accompanying carriers. When they come to our sites, they benefit from appropriate personal protection and receive the mandatory safety and protection against lead.